Sunday 3 October 2010

Rush Limbaugh on Family Guy

I am presently writing a rather lengthy piece on the recent revelations about the potential terrorist attacks on Great Britain and Continental Europe.  However, I wanted to give a quick shout out to the latest episode of Family Guy!

Despite its highly left-wing tendencies, I really enjoy an episode or two of Family Guy, and in the latest episode, they have one of my favourite conservative figures - Rush Limbaugh - as a guest!  Whatever you think about MacFarlane's political beliefs, fair play to him for having the guts to let Limbaugh on - and it seems like they have painted him in a positive light!  If you missed it, I'm sure it will be on Hulu in a day or two, but here is a preview for the episode.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment